This is the funniest thing you have ever read

Holy crap! Normally I'm against banning people but this dude seriously deserves it! I went through his posts, pretty much the last 100 or so he's either talking shit about racing people (come out to LS, Bring it to LS! etc etc) or he's being a condescending prick. Guys only got 180+ posts...I'd definately have to classify him as a "member" alright.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah balh...The fact is, I drive right up in your back yard and hand out ass all day long. Go to Planet Sand and you can see video of me handing out ass last Saturday. blah blah blah.

loco i think he's tryin to get some ass!!!

whats the matter enforcer? ...lonely?

blah blah balh...The fact is, I drive right up in your back yard and hand out ass all day long. Go to Planet Sand and you can see video of me handing out ass last Saturday. blah blah blah.

loco i think he's tryin to get some ass!!! 

whats the matter enforcer? ...lonely?

497246[/snapback]

Hmmm, OK your not into intelligent discussion huh? Thats cool I can take it down to your level. The smart ass comments you make do nothing more than prove your lack of intelligence. From what you say, it's not hard to figure out that you are the kind of punk that got his head dunked in the toilet one to many times by someone like me.

:flush:

Edited by enFORCER

Wow. Dude you aren't going to win this one. Its pretty much Banshee HQ vs. you. Thats just sad. Good luck sueing hundreds of people that think you are a complete tool box. Besides, you know you can't beat Loco. He has over 10,000 posts and you don't. :D:dance:

enforcer i am starting to question the level of your intelligence and education and i'm sure the other HQer's are as well. the only thing you have in your futile attempt to back yourself up is mentioning that we all must be stupid or that none of us are educated. from damn near ALL of your comments (i'm sure others will agree w/ me here) you yourself dont really seem all that educated.

HA! You aren't getting the point are you? It doesn't matter who you put down, no one likes you now. You officially loose. So what if I have a craptor, you don't have any friends. SUN BURN!!! Thats all for me, I don't have time to argue with the Fast and The Stupid.