kawasaki KFX400

tithead

I thought you were too mature to call people names?

494969[/snapback]

Well, I apologize. I just though I would lower my standards and talk in a language some of you are more familiar with. And I might add I never said I was to good to say anything. That is a misquote.

But not to worry, I'm just about done with this thread.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hp of my KFX700 as it sits now is between 65-70hp.

494841[/snapback]

have you ever had it on the dyno? the numbers you posted for a stock bike... ~50hp, where did you get these? I would put money down that this is the motor's power but not power to the ground. that cvt tranny is a power sucking unit, i'd be surprised if it put 43 down to the wheels, and your giving us a 5 hp "range" of where your machine is. some people spend thousands to get that last 3 to 5 horse, so to just say... aaah 65 to 70 is ridiculous. I had a buddy do all his mods and was sure, and in theory, it added up that his 450r was putting down 50 and he hit like 45, so just goes to show you what happens when you "guesstimate" based on mods.

if you have a dyno sheet of your machine, then you wouldn't be ranging and you'd have a sheet to show us. without a true dyno sheet, you have no clue how that dalton is working, how it's tuned, blah blah.... get it on the dyno, then spout off numbers.

LOL, yeah well most likely it would be the only sex you ever had!!

:rotflmao:

494902[/snapback]

yea, I can PROVE that I've had sex at least twice..... :P

not pointing this at any direction, but someone once told me something that made such perfect sense...

"Never argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Edited by sredish

Real mature how you mis- spelled my screen name.... Your so Cool you must piss ice cube's .... shithead.....

494966[/snapback]

this boy is good...

not pointing this at any direction, but someone once told me something that made such perfect sense...

"Never argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

495037[/snapback]

:blink:

hell, I don't even consider that sex, more like a coffee break.

495044[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hmmm, I'm beginning to think you guys don't like me. LOL!!!!! :yank:

495047[/snapback]

:unsure:

I think you pretty comical myself...

that big mouth Texas guy you were refering to a few pages back woll prob. just go straight to ass whoopin and just let you have his bike afterwards.

Maybe you could sell it to pay for your doctor bills when he's done with ya... :headbang:

this boy is good... 

:blink:

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

:unsure:

I think you pretty comical myself...

that big mouth Texas guy you were refering to a few pages back woll prob. just go straight to ass whoopin and just let you have his bike afterwards.

Maybe you could sell it to pay for your doctor bills when he's done with ya... :headbang:

495122[/snapback]

yeah well I said I will bring it to Little Sahara. So what are you running your mouth for?.

LOOKs like the only thing big in Texas are the big mouth's LOL

PUSHTHETHROTTLE - reganrding the guy on the 700 who is 65 yo, good on him! hes an old guy who like to live life to the extreme. in his and our eyes, he might not be able to handle the power of a shee, yfz450, handa 450, etc. he also might not be able to ride a harley for some reason. so a quad that sounds like a harley is the next best thing! good on that man! (thats if you werent shitting us or i read your post wrong).

494954[/snapback]

You read it right, the guy owns a dealership that sells Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Polaris. He's got his choice of bikes to ride and chooses the 700, not because of it's amazing power or jumping ability but because of the fact he can quickly jump on it side saddle if necessary and cruise around without much work. The 700 has it's uses but it's not a racing machine of any sort.