2 into 1 pipe

My best friend lives in florida and rides a 250 quadracer , and yes i know it sucks to be him..Anyway my question is , I finally got him convinced to get a banshee and he found a really clean 98 with the 2 into 1 carb and a 2 into 1 pipe , I think its an FMF not sure ? Are these things any good ? Or are they a waste of $$$ The pipe that is , not the carbs..Ive never rode one with that pipe set up ? I tried using the search but came up empty :confused: So what do you all think of the 2 into 1 pipe set up ? It damn sure cant sound as good ? Thanks in advance...

Edited by crazywheelerman365

Big sacrifice to the top end power, but that thing is gonna be insane through tight trails with proper gearing. :bolt:

It probably wouldnt be a good choice in pipes for him then cause he lives in florida , Im guessing there is more sand then tight trails ? attleast from what he has told me anyway ? How do they sound ? Does it still have that distinct sound that we all love :D

It probably wouldnt be a good choice in pipes for him then cause he lives in florida , Im guessing there is more sand then tight trails ? attleast from what he has told me anyway ? How do they sound ? Does it still have that distinct sound that we all love :D

492284[/snapback]

they have a very unique rip to them. you still know it's a banshee.I think they sound pretty good, but still prefer the sound of toomeys.

florida has some tight trails and alot of fast trails. I would try it first before buying new pipes.

:bolt:

I have one on my Banshee, but its not very good. The sound is awesome however. The one on mine is a DyonPort, I used to have a MOTOFAST on my 98, that thing was great. The Dynoport is just a weak copy. Those are the only two that I know of. I don't think FMF did any. I know Alien has one similar.