STOCK SHOCKS SUCK!HELP

sheewanter

50$ a shock for new oil/seals.... THe 450 shocks would be fine for your casual rider... but chances are if your bottoming out on a regular basis your more than the "casual" rider....  You also can't even think of putting the 'shee shocks on a 450... the geometry of the two bikes is COMPLETELY different... which is one of the main reasons I'm against this...

Mike

491580[/snapback]

point well taken!

i am a once a week rider (not by choice). i do jump stuff. i did bottom out before these. for my needs (and i think most others that do this mod), they are sufficient.

for someone who rides regularly and or races, that type, then the money on something else would be justified IMO. just not in my case.

well the kid that had the bike b4 me def wouldnt have adjusted them so they are sitting however they send them from the factory.... i just find it stiff ass hell like it throws me around alot.....what about a steering stabalizer....what kind of difference do they make?????

well the kid that had the bike b4 me def wouldnt have adjusted them so they are sitting however they send them from the factory.... i just find it stiff ass hell like it throws me around alot.....what about a steering stabalizer....what kind of difference do they make?????

494382[/snapback]

im with mike the 450 shock isnt much of an upgrade, my elkas were somewhere close to 2 grand for the fronts and rear, and the scotts stabilizer was 480.00 but i can do 80 down a trail and hang on so you get what you pay for.....