Anyone got an '02 '03 f-150 Harley truck?

Saw one at a dealership about 3 weeks ago.....its gone now but i've caught the bug from seeing it.

Perfect mesh of luxury and power. 4 captain's chairs, heated seats, moonroof, power pedals, power everything.

Engine is the 5.4 superchared triton engine. Same engine thats in the lightning but the charger pulley is 2#'s less.

Stock they say its like 370hp and 400ft/lb's of torque.

I want one :headbang:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a DSG 02 and absolutely love it. Im a huge fan of the supercharged 5.4L ive had a lightning and then this truck and my bro has had 5 lightnings, and my dads had 1 and now a 03 harley.

Its hard to beat the harley though because its a 4 door hotrod. I just put a 6lb lower pulley and predator programmer on it. Its almost as bad as the banshee, as in getting hooked on modding it.

The motor is exactly like the lightning except for the upper pulley is bigger on the harley but there only like $50.

Only problem with them is the 2 wheel drive. If my next truck isn't a powerstroke, I'm thinking of the Roush FX4 F150 since I like having 4x4. You might look into the Roush, not sure if they have any more power but they look meaner than the regular F150.

487933[/snapback]

I worked at a ford dealership about 3 years back... from my experience the roush edition anything is basically interior re-badging and an exhaust system.... They MIGHT have changed them now but I'm doubting it.....

Those harley editions are badass if you can have a 2wd truck... posi-track rear end to boot.... You won't believe the rubber those salesmen left on the ground just from dropping it from a dead stop...

Mike

I worked at a ford dealership about 3 years back... from my experience the roush edition anything is basically interior re-badging and an exhaust system....  They MIGHT have changed them now but I'm doubting it.....

487939[/snapback]

I was worried about that. I keep seeing them at the dealer but have never investigated it. I was hoping you could get the different stage kits like they did with the Mustangs but I don't even know if they do that anymore. I don't think I could make it without 4x4 but it'd be nice if they came with about 400hp, guess that is what the 3/4 ton and up are for.

guess that is what the 3/4 ton and up are for.

487957[/snapback]

My next truck will be a 98-03 cummins or psd :headbang: .... You remembe Scott (sredish)?... His 03 psd has enough power to just ignite 38'' nitto's .... Remember this is a f250 quad cab 4x4 work truck.... That's impressive to say the least...

Mike

My next truck will be a 98-03 cummins or psd :headbang: .... You remembe Scott (sredish)?... His 03 psd has enough power to just ignite 38'' nitto's .... Remember this is a f250 quad cab 4x4 work truck.... That's impressive to say the least...

Mike

487959[/snapback]

Toyos..... :cheers: We're talking to the tune of 500+hp... that 400 stuff can get outta here.... that's for sissies. Also destroyed my trans in the process.... into about 3 pieces... and continued to shear the slip-joint splines in the driveshaft..... :o OUCH!

Tiresmoke.jpeg

Edited by sredish

Toyos.....  :cheers:  We're talking to the tune of 500+hp... that 400 stuff can get outta here.... that's for sissies.  Also destroyed my trans in the process.... into about 3 pieces... and continued to shear the slip-joint splines in the driveshaft.....  :o  OUCH!

Tiresmoke.jpeg

487967[/snapback]

Do you have video of that? My god thats insane.

Do you have video of that? My god thats insane.

Why sure.

Burnout Vid 1

Burnout Vid 2

Burnout Vid 3

EDIT: Just watching them again, damn that was fun. I have a bunch more but once you seen a couple, you get the jist....

My new 4k dollar trans is going in Monday and I hope to have / should have my truck back by the following Monday. While it was in the shop, some peeps broke in and stole over 5k dollars in stereo equipment from inside the truck.... so it's rebuilding time on the interior. This time I'm going to do it right, Dynamat the whole inside, and just friggin sick components and an alarm, of course.

This was my head unit.

FordInt1.jpg

MB Quarts in the kicks and doors

FordInt5.jpg

It's all gone, along with amps, subs, caps, my sirius and tv tuners, rear monitors, etc..... all gone.

Edited by sredish