If you had a choice

okay im in the market for a new quad. i had an 05 yfz decked out to mx but i sold it cuz i had knee surgery. now i dont know if i want an 06 banshee or an 06 yfz. i like to ride the dunes occansionally and also motocross every now and then. i ve never rode a banshee but they look fun. i have about 1200.00 bucks to dump into my new quad with aftermarket stuff. which would you do just want some opinions(spelling.) thanx in advance. cya

Well, first I would go to the stealership and ride a Banshee. Just keep in mind that almost nobody keeps the Banshee stock and that's not a coincidence. What do you ride in more?? I would go for the Banshee if you're usually in the dunes. There isn't a better dune machine out there. If you plan on getting serious about MX, the YFZ would be the better choice.

I would not have sold your old quad and made it into a sand quad (revalve shocks and thicker seat). If it was me I would get the banshee because its alot cheaper, the seat is 10x more softer, and its the last year there making it in the U.S. IMO get the shee and spend the extra money on aftermarket shocks.

Edited by Banshee~

I heard the ride on those are nice and have more snot than the yammy 450.

485914[/snapback]

they have good power, can't say on shocks cause it was at a dealer demo. They just had a parking lot empty. It was nice. They had a all stock one to compare and the pipe mappping made a hell of a diff

okay im in the market for a new quad. i had an 05 yfz decked out to mx but i sold it cuz i had knee surgery. now i dont know if i want an 06 banshee or an 06 yfz. i like to ride the dunes occansionally and also motocross every now and then. i ve never rode a banshee but they look fun. i have about 1200.00 bucks to dump into my new quad with aftermarket stuff.  which would you do just want some opinions(spelling.) thanx in advance. cya

485698[/snapback]

I think you aready know the answer if your asking the Banshee HQ.

There isn't another quad on the planet that has the "grin factor" like th banshee, there's a reason they made them for so long and why they're so popular. Go take a piped reworked Banshee for a tear and you'll see why all of us own one. :headbang: