BHQ at Little Sahara March 23rd thru 26th

RNBRAD

As long as you have what we need to hook it up to the laptop, my friend coming with me is bringing his to upload pics to...You're more than welcome to use it if you like :cheers:

I'm heading out the door in 15 minutes on my trek to LS...I'll see you guys in the sand B)

491189[/snapback]

cool I'll bring the usb cable and some blank CD's...

thanks man..

and thanks Dave for the PM about your cards....

I geuss if there's a laptop I should be alright!!!

:dance:

491196[/snapback]

Ya'll make sure you get plenty of pics for the folks, like me, that are stuck at the

office. <_<

And let us know how bad we missed out. :cry:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall have fun now ya hear!!!! my bike aint quite done or id been there given ya a run on all those 10 mills.. oh i mean 4 mills.. LOL anyways be safe and of course get PICS PICS PICS<< bring some of BOOOBIES too

Well we just got back tonight and i will have to say it was awsome meeting all the BHQ member's and taking it easy on my slowpoke4 stroke. It was awsome meeting all of you and seeing some of the F.A.S.T bike's out there and running.I also wanted to add a Thanks to jeff for making my 4 stroke F.A.S.T :bolt:

Edit, and thanks to 98bonerSTOCKshee for getting some vid's with the fro cam :rotflmao: and riding with us and kicking it with us cant wait to do it again for sure.

Edited by BBIII

Checking in, damn my ass is worn out....

The first thing I wanna ask is:

where the hell was everyone for the group shot....

I was out there at about 1020am and there wasn't a sole on that hill but me..

Fuckers made my ass wake up early hurried and changed my sprocket and shit and I saw no one...FUCKERS! :rotflmao:

And the other thing where the hell was the duct tape

Loco had his, Hairfarmer had his and I had mine....

Ok got that off my chest...

We rolled in about 3pm thursday set up camp at the very north side of the store, unloaded gased up and went and road some rough ass shit... Met up with BBIII and his crew. Helped foxgirl blow her motor.. :rotflmao:

Ya'll have any chicken left I never did make it back, started wishing I had later that night....

Hairfarmer stopped by late thursday night (cuz he saw my duct tape) bullshitted for awhile then went for a midnight ride, that's when it was so cold my seat cover cracked... banghead

blah blah blah

ok I gonna go look for the pics and video thread so I can post the pics I have....

I was there for the pic. 10AM sharp !!! There were only about 7 of us out of HOW many that were there? Oh well , it was a great time and had a blast.

BBIII , your bike was kicken like chicken !! :bolt: I think only one YFZ beat ya and it wasnt by much even with Nitrous. :headbang::notworthy: Although I did see some white/red Rappy (Tractor) beat up on ya some. hehehe :rotflmao:

Big Boy was cool as hell , just wish he could of stayed!

I will write more about it later as i have about 25pm's to get to. lol

P.S. I had duct tape on both my flags too.....

P.S. I had duct tape on both my flags too.....

493006[/snapback]

yeah but your shit was so fast that the tape was just a blur...

was nice meeting ya.....

maybe needing some port work done soon, can't let the foxgirl keep whooping me... I had her thursday. She did get me ONCE but that when the motor gave out!! :headbang: The hotrod crank was enough for her to come back... banghead

Sorry Chad i ran out of duck tape and didnt have anymore $$$ since you made foxgirl blow up her shee and then had to do a crank swap in the trailer on friday allday but man was that worth it her bike scream's now for sure. Oh yeah chad your chicken was still on the grill this morning when we were cleaning up and was like :drool: that was some good chicken. :rotflmao:

Thanks Jeff there was only one yfz out there that got me on nos and that was joey's bike the orange and black one but he was spraying some funny gas but it was all good my bike ran very well for me.

I was out at the drags quite a bit. I'm sure a bunch of you had to see me, my prob is I didn't know what most of you were riding and couldn't pick you out. Also, I wasn't at camp much at all, mostly out riding. I'd rather sit and watch the drags than sit at the trailer.

I was lining up with a lot of the thumpers and some Shee's, but I wasn't sticking my neck out there with the big boys.... that's just plain foolish.

I wasn't as social as I should've been, I guess, but the wife's expecting and was getting tired easy so I was making sure she was hangin in there. BigBoy, didn't get to meet ya. Got to talk to Blue some, and Loco took a piss in my camp... :blink: haven't seen Blue in maybe 2 years....

Had a good trip, my ass is sore and my bike hung in there ran good. Here's a pic for those of you who may have seen me but didn't know who it was.

Edit: I'll post it in a sec.

Edited by sredish

we got there early thurs, set up camp, rode for bout 3 hours, then my buddys (kama) banshee broke down, it would start but wouldnt go anywhere, so he packed up and went back home, i stayed till fri bout 2 and headed back myself,

98bonestocker, i believe i ran beside you on the drags some