headed for st anthonys

hello hq!!

we are getting ready for a road trip to st anthonys in may and i was wondering if there is anyone with simular mods to my shee has or is currently rideing the area or if there is a formula someone knows can give me some idea of the proper jetting or atleast a good starting point im from oregon and am jetted for sea level now other then what you see in my signiture my domes are now 20cc and i have stock carbs

thx for any help you can give me champ6966

would it help if i got the elevation of the rideing area and posted it for some kind of idea where to start with my mains im running 320s now but im not sure what kind of change to expect or prepair for thx

champ6966

we will be there from may 20th to may 28th you say youll be there over memorial weekend too ? if so we should hook up for a ride :cheers: itd be nice to know someone who is somewhat famlier with the area to get the most of the ride their will be about 4 or 5 of us lookin for some good riding!

champ6966

I do most of my riding in Oregon (Coos Bay) & have been to St. Anthony's twice with the 3rd. time coming in June. I have found that as a general rule of thumb you will want to drop 3 sizes from what you run at sea level as the elevation at St. Anthony's is about 5000'. My setup has been diff. each time I've went & I'm always dropping 3 sizes to get it dialed in. :cheers:

hey guys im short on time to leave to work but im pretty sure were staying at the desert oasis i look forward to meeting up with you guys up there how do you think we should go about hooking up?

champ 6966