anyone have trinity's constant velocity carb kit?

Do a serach and you will find tons of info.

My buddy is running that setup and its great for lowend and really cleansup the back of the motor and simplifies jetting...I would think your 34mm's would be better , especially if you had porting but it all depends on the riding style i guess.

Edited by twincylinder

Yea, i changed the oil today and it runs ten times better so i don't know if im going to change it now, i might just get a larger gas tank

481316[/snapback]

You noticed an increace in performance by changing your oil?? If you don't have porting or plan on it soon, get rid of those 34's. That's WAY too much carb for a stock motor. I've got the Trinity 2 into 1 and love it. Like said already, search the site, you'll find enough info to keep you busy reading for days.

Take off the intake, carbs and reeds, then look at the inside of the jugs. The bridge (the thing that seperates the two holes) would be the easiest way to tell. If it looks like someone's removed material, then its ported.

481328[/snapback]

or just look in the intake and if it looks really smooth, there u go

You're saying you can tell if a bikes ported by looking through the intake, carbs and reeds?!? Or are you repeating exactly what I just said?

481343[/snapback]

u said to look at the split, i just added on to it

thanks man ill be sure and do this tomorrow, and yea the posting thing i guess i learned something lol

481344[/snapback]

did u watch the video

Yea i watched it, and i found alot of topics bout what im looking into, im kinda new with the banshee so i mean im not to smart when it comes to checking stuff and knowing how to tell certain things so youll have to look over me as i slowly progress in my knowledge lol

Edited by Bansheefornicater

If you search, there's a few pics on here of stock cylinders and ported ones next to it. I think it's under a post about Eric Gorr porting and a 4 mil stroker setup, only a few days old I believe. Check it out and then look at your intake on the jugs. Chances are, if there are a lot of bolt ons you can see, and 34s on it, it's been at least mildly ported. Let us know bro.