Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Doc--you will scare them away,I just wait till they get here and say-lets go this way :P:P I have ridden every night this week-easy riding. I do have my lights working but those damn deer are everywhere at night banghead Its not what Doc rides--its how Doc rides-if you just straight out like to ride,then let Doc be your guide or Crazy Chris the Maddripper-who is down to ride this weekend? no posers

Edited by bigwill

Yeah , yeah :yank:

Will, as soon as I get my pipes I will be down to tear shit up with you, Hopefully NYUK will be up and running by then :headbang:

Its not what Doc rides--its how Doc rides-if you just straight out like to ride,then let Doc be your guide or Crazy Chris the Maddripper-who is down to ride this weekend? no posers

508924[/snapback]

Edited by ellison445

Bigwill,

You know I like riding with all who are willing.... I am just playing around with the boyz. I know we are old anyway and lucky to keep up with the young ones!! Got my blaster tuned right this weekend! If my blaster breaks again, my wife said she would lend me her 300EX. Either way, I am ready to ride. The more the merrier! Will we will be out around 11:30. I will call you in the AM. We will ride till whenever....Bar no breakdowns.

:headbang::bolt::whoa: