Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

Do all you guys park at bigwills I have been to sarco plenty of times but don't know if the entry spots I used to use are still good. I would like to take a rip with you guys llet me know if any of you guys park your trucks back in the woods?? you can pm me aand I will give you my number. I got an 06 450r I would like to put up against some 04 aand 05 R's. Please let me know thanx Tony.. Also do you guys hit any of the hills in the back I know thedy aren't that big but it's better than hitting the flat lands all day...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it what you want, But there is a new bike coming my way from her.... So Im in on the baby shower, sometimes you have to take one for the team :confused::confused:

guess we know who wears the pants.blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

baby shower or try out my new shocks. yeah i would go with baby shower too.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT,  NOT!

495384[/snapback]

going to the bridal shower next week? let us know how the male exotic dancer was.

495608[/snapback]

a baby shower .its gonna be 70 degrees and you haveelka shocks you must really like those mints they give out :flush:

495719[/snapback]

Just got off the phone with him and he is fucked up.. He broke his foot doing a wheelie in 4th gear... Crazy bastard, Get well soon :headbang::headbang:

I was behind NYUK watching him ,it didnt look like a bad spill but when he didnt jump right up to flip his quad upright i knew he hadda be hurt so i started up the hill towards um.

496477[/snapback]

I just wanted to upload it to this new ipod i bought for work it says i can put videos in it.

i also bought a tire machine today for my garage :) cause i have some 10 paddle 22/11/8s i wanna mount on the itp rims i get back from rmatv,and im thining about buying a pipe kit for the kfx :headbang:

Edited by ScreamingLiL2Stroke