It's On!

BigRed350x

OK I'm going through with it. I should have everything produced and ready to ship out by april 1. I hope. No garuntees though, but I will try my hardest to get them done by then.

I wanted to give out a special thanks to "Too Many Toys" for giving me a pretty much stock bike to work on. He will be getting some hookups from my end for his help in the project. I drove out to Salt Lake City to meet him tonight and just got home. 12 hours of driving today. lol Just like work. He is a stand-up guy, really nice. I also wanted to say thanks for his hospitality while I was there, and can't wait to ride with the guy.

I will post a couple pics tomarrow of the bike he is letting me work on, and some pics from what I did this weekend.

- Jared

Thanks Jared,

It was a good time meeting with you. It was cool to see the places where you guys ride up there wyoming. Thats not too far from me and we are always looking for new places to ride. I hope that bike works good for your project. As you can see by my garage I have enough projects as well. :confused: Keep us posted and I think I have already pre-sold several copies for you as well.

The HQ is probably owed something for advertising, but 50% is steep. Also is or has BigRed been compensated for the use of his likeness at the top of every page on the HQ? :bolt:

BigRed - are you planning an organized "microfiche" style CD where you start with a whole Banshee and click-to-zoom on specific parts or just a structured collection of JPGs?

If you are getting all micro-fancy or is it micro-fishy?... $20 is a steal! :headbang:

BigRed - are you planning an organized "microfiche" style CD where you start with a whole Banshee and click-to-zoom on specific parts or just a structured collection of JPGs?

If you are getting all micro-fancy or is it micro-fishy?... $20 is a steal!  :headbang:

480288[/snapback]

You mean like the partsfish here? http://powersportspro.com/

Or the part finder here? http://216.37.204.206/alba/Yamaha_OEM/YamahaATV.asp

The HQ is probably owed something for advertising, but 50% is steep.  Also is or has BigRed been compensated for the use of his likeness at the top of every page on the HQ?  :bolt:

:rotflmao::notworthy: I was just about ready to go see if rocketboy is some sort of moderator... Doesn't appear so.. Must just be a wanna be :shrugani:

Red, you better not let this delay your main project :ph34r: ... We got some hills to tear up soon..

RIPPEN

I had also pm'ed BIG RED bc i had a 99 stock shee avaible for him .. Im just glad that he got what he was looking for and i can not wait to pick up a cd or dvd...... good luck and keep us up-dated...

480304[/snapback]

Thanks by the way. Too Many Toys was just a short drive away so I just zipped out his way and picked his up last night. Thanks for the interest though man, I appreciate it.

- Jared