Effingham Ks Drag schedule

BFD Race'n

Not saying I cannot. What I am saying is that is minimual shutdown. I run at a track with 1700' of shutdown and it takes a good 800 of that to shutdown. Running 88 to 93 w/out nos and should run mid to upper 90's with rear brake only. You tell me.

the length of almost 2 football fields is not enough room to slow down?? how fast you gonna be going??  :whoa:

483910[/snapback]

To answer your question about the shutdown, it has a large partical silica sand that really slows you down quick. Like I said we have had bikes running in the middle 3's and having plenty of slow down, also if you would like you could come up some time before the drags start and try the track. Thanks for the interest Buzz

Not saying I cannot. What I am saying is that is minimual shutdown. I run at a track with 1700' of shutdown and it takes a good 800 of that to shutdown. Running 88 to 93 w/out nos and should run mid to upper 90's with rear brake only. You tell me.

483957[/snapback]

coup[le of questions, was this trck dirt or sand and was the shut down worked up loose

See if we can make the trip out there. I was not knocking your track by no means. I would just not want to make a trip out for nothing. I will give you a call before we come.

Thanks,

Joe.

486602[/snapback]

Don't worry I not taking offense , This has come up many times and the only true way to know is try. the track. Rick Cario thought the same thing until he ran down the track. hope tp see you Buzz