So you like to ride huh? To BAD!

enFORCER

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,

TMT, if you cuss again, I'm gonna call your bishop!

484186[/snapback]

Don't assume anything. You are dead wrong. You prove my point on sterotyping though. BTW I am not a politically correct person, not even close. I just try to be open minded on certain issues. We are already stereotyped, you are right. But I don't see a need for stereotyping ourselves also.That just adds fuel to the enviros and landowners fires. I think we both agree on the issue at hand. Something needs to be done. My point was don't put responsible riders in that category with the dumbasses that don't care. I am trying to acquire property and the rights/permits to build a local sand drag strip here in Salt Lake. I keep running into problems because of these jackasses too. What have you been through the last few weeks? You can call anyone you want if I cuss again. But I'll call your mom if YOU keep it up!!! :jesterlaugh:

Edited by Too Many Toys

I have teamed up with my 4 adjacent neighbors. They all have had similar stories to mine. We are all taking turns calling the Sheriff's office to complain about the trespassing. One poor guy had people on quads riding around on a new house slab on his property. All of his plumbing vent pipes were snapped off at the slab, and most of his copper water pipes were bent over flat. The tracks on the slab looked like they were trying to slide sideways and hit pipes. It was a 5200 sq ft slab. Damages, according to his plumber, are gonna run at least $4000.(PT Slab)

You can stick to saying "Don't lump all riders in the same catagory", but it dosen't matter what I think. My neighbor says he is gonna go to the Mayor's office to voice his complaints about ATV riders. ALL ATV riders.

TMT, are you tellin' me you live in Utah and your not a Mormon? :blink:

Edited by SANDSTAR

If I had $4,000 dollars damage done to my property I'd be camping out with my Remington 300 Ultra Mag. Them sons a bitches wouldn't get close to my property again. Well maybe not to that extreme but I would definitely contact the mayor, sheriff, governor, president, whoever I had to. I don't blame the guy for feeling that way. There are dumbasses out there that need to be taught a lesson. Are these people adults or punk kids? If they are kids i would be making some house calls and some citizens arrests. If they are adults I would be ripping some poeple off their quads and beating some asses. People that vandalize and people who steal I do not tolerate. As far as your neighbor complaining about all ATV riders. I have some punk teenagers in our neighborhood that spray painted my neighbors brick wall. We have had no luck banning teenagers from our neighborhood yet. :shrugani:

They are middle aged burnouts that come ride when no one is there, and go when someone pulls up. IMO, they are pissed that someone is developing the area that they used to ride on.

They are middle aged burnouts that come ride when no one is there, and go when someone pulls up. IMO, they are pissed that someone is developing the area that they used to ride on.

484826[/snapback]

Can you put up a camera and get some vids of them as proof and then throw every law in the book that you can at them? Tresspassing, vandalism....

Can you put up a camera and get some vids of them as proof and then throw every law in the book that you can at them? Tresspassing, vandalism....

484841[/snapback]

Thats what I would do. Is this place in a neighborhood or out in the boonies? Are the police patrolling it now that the owner complained? Whats being done about it so far? I guarantee I could find out where they live. Even if I had to get on my own ATV and follow them. Thats ridiculous.

Yeah, I felt the same way at first. I took pictures of the tracks. My neighbor has video of them riding on his property. Several people have stopped theses guys just to get the finger, and then get roosted on. They have been followed all the way to their houses.

The cops say there is nothing they can do until the COPS actually see them trespass. They don't want to see pictures or video. We tried. They will not get off of their quads and go toe-to-toe about it. It's real frustrating.

One funny thing that happened Saturday....

It's been raining here in AZ this weekend. One of these douche bags was in a lifted F-250 throwing brodies in the mud on a neighbors lazer leveled lot. Really trenching it up good. The jackass throws a driveline and gets picked up by someone, leaving the truck ON the lot. My neighbor, the owner of the lot, finds this truck and all the damage to his lot. Somehow, someway, someone jumped in a front end loader and removed the truck from the lot. And by removed, I mean flipped the damn thing on it's side and drug it to a nearby bar ditch that had 2 feet of water in it. The chain was attached to the truck through the cab!

I guess this is all out war, now. Can't wait to see their retaliation.

Yeah, I felt the same way at first. I took pictures of the tracks. My neighbor has video of them riding on his property. Several people have stopped theses guys just to get the finger, and then get roosted on. They have been followed all the way to their houses.

The cops say there is nothing they can do until the COPS actually see them trespass. They don't want to see pictures or video. We tried. They will not get off of their quads and go toe-to-toe about it. It's real frustrating.

One funny thing that happened Saturday....

It's been raining here in AZ this weekend. One of these douche bags was in a lifted F-250 throwing brodies in the mud on a neighbors lazer leveled lot. Really trenching it up good. The jackass throws a driveline and gets picked up by someone, leaving the truck ON the lot. My neighbor, the owner of the lot, finds this truck and all the damage to his lot. Somehow, someway, someone jumped in a  front end loader and removed the truck from the lot. And by removed, I mean flipped the damn thing on it's side and drug it to a nearby bar ditch that had 2 feet of water in it. The chain was attached to the truck through the cab!

I guess this is all out war, now. Can't wait to see their retaliation.

485884[/snapback]

Holy shit!! Keep us updated I am sure that its only gonna get worse from there. Any pics of the truck in the ditch? :bolt: