Burlington, NC

If you are in the Burlington, NC area they have a drag strip that has a fun and grudge racing just aboiut every weekend. The Strip is called Peidmont Dragway. It's an 1/8 mile strip with about 10-15 quads going almost every weekend. One guy is going 78 in an 1/8 mile on a normal looking shee. It has some work done to it but it is nothing special looking. If you would like more info or would like to race, inform me on this post, thanks riders.

im about a hour and a half drive away from there across the virginia line. I didn't know they raced quads there? I would definitely be interested in trying it sometime or if anyone is interested in coming to virginia to ride one weekend i have several places to go if anyone is interested. All the people around here just don't ride like they used to. Well, let me know something! thanks CP

It's on top Broke Back Mountain- or at least thats where it should be with so many Banshees, LOL. I have a friend- not the sharpest tool- he thinks his craptor can take my 450R, and he thinks his Bansheep can even make it off the start line against my 250- next time he visits I will make him run a drag there- I wish they had those cameras like on roller coaster rides- that way I can capture the dumbfounded look on his face when he gets owned. :dance:

Edited by Ride-Red