Anyone play the friggin piano?

PolyKarbon

I played trumbone and euphonium in the school band thru high school, and played euphonium my freshman year of college. I was a music major, so I had to take piano lessons while I was there. I did a year of that, along with a semester of clarinet. How much of it do I remember 10 years later? Not a damn bit.

you can play Cat Scratch Fever.

BansheeBrian, have you heard the remake of Cat Scratch?

Dimebag PHUCKIN' rocks it out. :headbang: Ted must be proud.

Darrell did for the 90's guitar what Metallica did for the 80's and Sabbath did for

the 70's.

Working on "I don't know" by Ozzy/ Randy right now.What an effin headache the solo is.

Yeah, out of Tony, Randy, and Zach, Randy's shit is definately the hardest

to duplicate.

Edited by G-MC

i had 12 years of piano lessons and if i can give you some advice on it, it would be to take heed to the old saying "if you don't use it you lose it" i used to be able to tear it up but, now im lucky to even wing some traditional songs. I could play the piano part to november rain no problem in 10th grade and now i suck but, i still play the drums in a rock band but, i don't think im a stand out on those either. All the sheet music i have here is kinda lame but, i will ask around and see what i can come up with. what exactly are you lookin for? pop? classical? let me know

nothing wrong with that, i did too from 4th- 12th grade.  i wanted to be  a drummer, but so did everybody else, so i ended up with the trumpet.  drums and trumpets... what else matters in a hs band. :confused:

475863[/snapback]

bahhahahahahaha

I played the drums during high school. I even joined a drum corps. I miss those days