Tennessee riders?

Ls7colorado

Im just wondering if there is anywere in the west TN area to MX other than Loretta Lyns?? I havent seen anyone even on here from Tennesse but I figured its worth a shot... :blink:

Also, what class would a shee be in?? All I see racing now are 450's!!

Edited by Ls7colorado

I live in jackson, about 70 miles east of memphis and 120 miles west of nashville.

Thanks for that site, looks like a cool place.

"bigboybanshee" were do you drag at? memphis motorosports park? I was gonan get into dragracing my banshee but out dragstrip doesnt have much for ATv's... Memphis is only about an hour thouh.

I live in jackson, about 70 miles east of memphis and 120 miles west of nashville.

Thanks for that site, looks like a cool place.

"bigboybanshee" were do you drag at? memphis motorosports park? I was gonan get into dragracing my banshee but out dragstrip doesnt have much for ATv's... Memphis is only about an hour thouh.

474981[/snapback]

Memphis motorsports won't let me drag it out there...I've called and called and argued with them but they won't have it. I'm planning on running it at Byhalia's 1/8th mile track, and maybe Dyersburg, TN's 1/8th mile. I didn't get to race much last year, finished the build right before the tracks closed.

What kind of track do you have out your way?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i live in clarksville and i ride a lil at this place called turkey bay. I dont know if anyones ever heard of it. its not and mx track or anything but its like 1100 acres of just designated riding area for riders of all kinds. and you can camp there over night if you want to.

fun shit :headbang:

• 3 weeks later...