port polish-mill-bored.......

wacko2000

I currently have my bike stripped... while everything was apart i decided to take the top end apart a check out my pistons well.... the tops where black and the rings where basically falling off i dont think that is good??? my compression was at 108 on both cylinders..... Im new when it comes to the engine....

I want the bike to be reliable that is the most important... the engine is stock has never been touched... Know guys don't we just love nice fresh things that have never been touch :D anyway I have decided on the noss head but i do not know what size domes to go with also what about:

having it port and polished

shaved

milled

I'm really not that famaliar with these things hopefully i will get some help

also im going to make boonman lighten the flywheel and im goin to advance the timing but I need advice on the other sh&tt............ port and polished

shaved ,milled .......Hopefully I can be helped....

wacko2000

gettin your cylinders ported/polished is the best way to spend your dough!!!!!!!!!

as for gettin your head milled, no need if your gunna get a noss head(great choise by the way!!)

and your gunna want to get your cylinders bored to make a home for your new pistons. Probably .030 over if you've never gone threw a rebuild before.

If you do it right, that f**ker will ripp!! :bolt:

Dlnoss will work with you if you call or pm him about what domesw to run but you need to tell him your elevation and what fuel you plan to run. Have your cylinders measured by the person that is going to bore them and then buy a whole top end rebuild kit that includes pistons, rings, gaskets. How much are you wanting to spend?

Dumb question...but, you do have a good set of aftermarket pipes...and opened up the breathing on it, right?  ( airbox mods or no airbox at all...)??

While you're at it...have boonman do your shiftstar as well.  Neutral was never so easy to find...:)

:cheers:

472259[/snapback]

I GOT T5'S---V FORCE REEDS\SPACERS\ MODDED AIR BOX/BOOST BOTTLE//TORS KIT/ 310 MAIN 25 PILOT AIR SCREW 1 TURN OUT...