Selling the shee

redcell43

Im having to sell my wife banshee off. Im going on lite duty my lung is being removed Feb 24th 3 days befor my b-day. I cannot ride anymore (really sucks)

Went on one last Glamis trip this last weekend. My son rode my shee and loves it so ill be keeping it for him. And might be selling a YZF 450 "might". But ill still be around. And poke my head in to say hi every once in a while.

Every docter i went said they would not reccomend riding or playing full contact sports, or anything lifting more than 1oo pounds. but thats why im not selling the 450 just yet. I probally will go to the dunes with friends and family but I wont drang or tear up patton or olds hill. Ill prob have to babysit daughter in the kiddy dunes. But thats fine.

Edited by redcell43

Every docter i went said they would not reccomend riding or playing full contact sports, or anything lifting more than 1oo pounds. but thats why im not selling the 450 just yet. I probally will go to the dunes with friends and family but I wont drang or tear up patton or olds hill. Ill prob have to babysit daughter in the kiddy dunes. But thats fine.

461775[/snapback]

Something you also have to remember is if the doctor says "Oh shit yeah. You'll be able to ride full tilt, bang 5 women at a time, and pull a loaded diesel with your teeth." then they might become liable if you somehow try, and injure yourself.

After I hurt my back lifting weights 10 years ago, every doctor and chiropractor I went to said "Oh, you'll never lift anything more than 25lbs again in your life."

I was lifting 2 weeks later. I still have some issues, but I'm smart about it. 600lb deadlifts are out, but I can still hike up 335 on a good day with little issue.

I'm not saying to go out of your way and contradict your doctors advise, but remember its still your body.