Boonman Flywheel

2003LimitedBanshee

Okay, I know I'm probably the last guy on BHQ to get my flywheel lightened (ok probably not but...). Let me tell you I just got my flywheel back from Boonman, and this thing is like a friggin' F1 car now. Took it for a little rip up a dirt road, and could tell immediately. Can't wait to get it over to the dunes and let it fly. Thanks!! :cheers:

Okay, I know I'm probably the last guy on BHQ to get my flywheel lightened (ok probably not but...). Let me tell you I just got my flywheel back from Boonman, and this thing is like a friggin' F1 car now. Took it for a little rip up a dirt road, and could tell immediately. Can't wait to get it over to the dunes and let it fly.  Thanks!! :cheers:

461627[/snapback]

Your not the last. Where do I get the info to send mine out

You can just PM boonman. He is listed as a mod on several forums, if you click his name it will bring you to his profile and you can PM him, or just setup a new PM and title him as the recipient. I've got his contact info, but he'd probably prefer that he provides it, and he can give you rates etc. Great guy, fast turnaround, awesome parts! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...