A-arms, and hubs

RIPPEN

I got two questions--First, today I took off one hub without any problem. Took the nut off and it pulled off fine. Went to take the otherside off and its stuck and Iam not sure what the best way is to get it pulled off. Kind of afraid to pry or tap on anything to hard so I was hopeing someone may have a trick.

Second question, I pulled the a-arms off and noticed where the ball joints are it was oozing some grease since I was messing with it... Is this ok, normal, not normal, what do i need to do to fix it or check it out??? Thanks for any info

RIPPEN

same thing happened to me with the hub. one came off easy then the other was really tight. took the spindle off put a cloth over the end of the spindle gave it 3 good whacks and it came right off. how easy did the grease come out? if you move the rubber enough then yes grease will come out. it shouldnt keep coming though after youve let go of the rubber.

its all good then.  as long as it stopped coming out after you let go.  did you get the hub off yet? spray some wd40 in there and let it sit too.

456990[/snapback]

To be honest it pissed me off and I quit messin with it but Ill have to do like you sayid and just soak it real good.. Did you have problems gettin you upper and lower ball joints pounded loose??

RIPPEN