Dont trust e-bay

Man alote of Christmass were ruined because of these two jack off's. But the sad thing is that e-bay still made a profit off of all these people money. And another bad thing is they were discussing this in the e-bay forum and e-bay deleted any topic on this subject. heres more info http://www.onemadguy.com/alisher71sux/

Edited by redcell43

Yeah Today I just got done with a ebay scam I had to deal with. I bought an Xbox 360 on ebay 2 weeeks ago from a guy on ebay. Well I payed him right away, sent him a email and expected an email back. So about a week and a half go bye and still no contact. I emailed this guy eight times and nothing. So finally I gave him a warning on Monday, and it said and I quote " Either you send me a email or the item I payed for, or I will report fraud on you with ebay, to paypal, and with the bank. Sorry it had to end like this." I gave him till tuesday a 5:00 in the email. So nothing happened and yesterday I reported fraud on him. Paypal got in contact with him by phone and told him. He replied to me and said he had no idea he sold the item and he would refund my money. And he did. However in the next email I got from paypal that he had told them that he was unhappy with the amount of money I was paying for it and that he sold it higher to someone else. Since it was worth 650.00 in the store and I payed 560.00. So I got my money and I'll glad its all over. <_<

ultimate duner - that happened to me with a set of rear fenders, he ended up losing money because shipping was so much so , but he was nice and let me know right away after the auction ended. I have only had 1 bad happneing on ebay but I know its going to happen again, more and more people join ebay every day, chances keep increasing. :angry:

this summer I bought some speakers on e-bay and as soon as the auction ended it said that the seller was no longer an e-bay member! I knew I was screwed, I never got the speakers or the money back.....

455356[/snapback]

If you paid with paypal you should of reported him there. How much money was it?

i feel bad for all of these people getting ripped, but they should have checked his feedback, i mean come on 108 negative. If they read just one of those comments thtey would have never bid. I just dont feel bad for a moron who sees all of the negative feedback, then loses his kids christmas money. Well duh dumbass!! you and a 100 + other people lost their money they same way, and they are all complaining and its easier then shit to find peoples comments and their feedback.

i feel bad for all of these people getting ripped, but they should have checked his feedback, i mean come on 108 negative. If they read just one of those comments thtey would have never bid. I just dont feel bad for a moron who sees all of the negative feedback, then loses his kids christmas money. Well duh dumbass!! you and a 100 + other people lost their money they same way, and they are all complaining and its easier then shit to find peoples comments and their feedback.

455435[/snapback]

Dude thats not even how it went down. he had only 2 negitive comment in 3 years he had 380 positive comments. when he started over 16243 auctions with them all ending on the same day. they were blindsided.

Pay with a postal money order and have them send it usps. no item it is mail fraud and a federal offense. I got screwed on a set of heads. Called the local pd where the seller is from and got the police to go talk to him about it. I got my money back.

If you paid with paypal you should of reported him there. How much money was it?

455401[/snapback]

I did report it to paypal but there were no available funds so they were not able to give me a refund. He must have closed both his ebay account and his paypal. They weren't that expensive but it still pissed me off