Stock cylinders

rdzracing

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blushee03 your on drugs, Whatever dude.... :shootself:

455259[/snapback]

i tell ya if ya got a good port job with a stroker and tuned in fine with your chassis setup right and of course know how to ride its easy to get in the high 3's in the dirt in 300ft.it also don't necesarily have to be a stroker.i know because we run dirt all the time and only dirt. we tune and setup our machines to do just that RUN THE DIRT FAST!someday when you grow up ,learn to tune ,setup and and run something other than your mouth ,you may be able to get the kind et's and wins you thought were impossible.

I will never grow up, I do however know how to tune, I was making awesome power after just a few passes with my FAST built motor. Or maybe jeff knew I was a dumbass and just built me a motor for a retard to be able to tune..lol.. I'm not saying you cant run those times, I am just saying that it is not real easy, I keep forgetting that you guys run them badass passion motors. You are probably running in the 2's..haha.. Whatever dude go hit your magic pipe again and come back on here and tell me some more BS... :yank:

When I get my ported cylinders back (F.A.S.T. drag ported)I'm thinking it will be in the mid-4's.

3's would be awesome,but I'm not expecting to be that fast.Jeff has built some banshees that has done it though.

Edited by race-a-holic

Any guesses what mine should be capable of in the 300 ft. then once your done with it?

F.A.S.T. Drag ported 350(stock cylinders),NOSS head,alcohol 35's(keihin),drag a-arms and axle,LSR +8 swingarm,stock frame,and a 1-5 Tyson over-ride.PM me if you want to.I'm curious.I was thinking mid 4's.But might be a little faster? :shrugani:

454305[/snapback]

Trust me you will be in the mid 4's on the slowest tracks. :bolt:

The biggest problem with the track I go to sometimes is traction.It sometimes is an EXRTEMELY loose track.Guess the experimenting with tires and gears will hopefully do the trick. :bolt: I figured up about how much weight I've taken off the banshee when it's done.Should be at least 40 lbs.I figured around 50 lbs.Whatever it is,that should help speed things up.Not to mention the extra 15-20 horses Jeff is getting out of my motor.This bike should really go when done.I can't wait. :clap::dance:

you do seem like the kind that will never grow up.see you keep forgetting we run those passion motors ,i bet thats why its easy for us to run those times and it seems so hard for you to do it.lol.if you set your chassis and gearing up right with the F.A.S.T. motor running alky you should be able to run a 3.8 or3.9 with no trouble at all in dirt.you see when you wanna run 300ft dirt you set your whole bike up for 300ft dirt.same goes if ya wanna run sand or asphalt.ya also gotta know how to read the type of surface your running on wether it be dirt sand or whatever.i have a lot more years and experience with this type of stuff than you ,so you can say what you want and think what you want.all are entitled to they're own thoughts.by the way if ya think you are gettin to me or i am getting mad from your wise ass comments ,i want ya to know that its just the opposite ,i find ya amusing. :rotflmao: experiment with different setups,riding styles or whatever you just might amaze yourself and find out that sometimes things are easier done than you think. :cheers: have a nice day

The biggest problem with the track I go to sometimes is traction.It sometimes is an EXRTEMELY loose track.Guess the experimenting with tires and gears will hopefully do the trick. :bolt: I figured up about how much weight I've taken off the banshee when it's done.Should be at least 40 lbs.I figured around 50 lbs.Whatever it is,that should help speed things up.Not to mention the extra 15-20 horses Jeff is getting out of my motor.This bike should really go when done.I can't wait. :clap:  :dance:

455668[/snapback]

Are you running paddles on your track? If you have any questions with your chassis set up pm me and I will be glad to tell you how my stock chassis was set up.

I am not on here asking you how to set my bike up....... It runs just fine and I am sure it will run with the best of them... I am just saying that getting those times is not easy... You have alot of money wrapped up in getting those kind of times... I am not saying that the average joe couldnt do it, just saying it takes time and money.. anyone can be fast if you have enough time and $$$$$..

I am not on here asking you how to set my bike up....... It runs just fine and I am sure it will run with the best of them... I am just saying that getting those times is not easy... You have alot of money wrapped up in getting those kind of times... I am not saying that the average joe couldnt do it, just saying it takes time and money.. anyone can be fast if you have enough time and $$$$$..

455685[/snapback]

I was actually refering to race-a-holic when I told him I would tell him how my stock frame bike was set up on the track if he needed any help.