T-rex 393 VS. cub 421 stroker

mattw204

ok which cylinder kit would give me the most power........also would i be able to put a stroker crank with the 393 cylinder kit from team alba????

451648[/snapback]

most ppl will tell you to go with the 421 cub..and i would get it pretty much anywhere but alba or trinity...

Cub is hands down a better kit for all out HP. Older PV set-ups are a well rounded porting set-up and more versatile for some people that are not wanting a full tilt drag motor....Jim

wes..those titties are drivin me crazy.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The cubs perform really well compared to the Cheetahs, although the cheetahs do have larger intakes.

The two kits prolly run pretty consistant with each other untill you start getting bigger strokes. A lot of guys say they perform about the same up to about a +10mm stroke, then the Cheetahs start outperforming the cubs due to the larger intake volume.

i was comparing a t rex to a cub not a cub to a cheetah ^^^^^

452375[/snapback]

not many ppl building t rex motors anymore. cub is by far the BEST bang for the money...t rex cylinders are heavy as all hell. they also use a special piston that weighs a ton. go with cubs!!

ok now i have a new comparison........cheetah 400 powervalve and passion 12 port stroker

452650[/snapback]

Cheetah all the way, your comparing 20 year old technology to 5 year old technology. It dont matter who's porting it, theres just more room in the aftermarket cylinders.