youth quads

ogre03

I'm looking at getting my kid one. I live in B.F.E. Alaska, so sorry Ellison, but I don't have access to any shops that sell eatons. Here's my options, honda trx 90, Kawasaki / suzuki 80, yamaha raptor 80, Polaris predator 90. I'm leaning tward the predator then the kawi/zuki, just from reading about them, but I really have no expirience with any of them. Any advice?

my daugther has a polaris predator 90.it is easily the best mini on the market IMO and she has a bombardier also ,the predator is tough and has no trouble scooting an adult around at a surprising pace ,the quailtiy is above the others and well worth the extra expense ,it has an easy reverse and alot of safety stuff ,free helmet ,flag w/ whip video. it is suspended and balanced great also easy turning . the attention to detail is second to none , shes only 6 and has no trouble throwing it around yet it hauls me briskly around the yard with no problem . it has plenty of zip to impress the little ones till their in a pre- teen stage . i have as much fun riding that as i do my ported cub. :cheers:

Thanks for all the replies. I figured everyone would have a different opinion based on what they have expirience with. Well I was leaning tward the predator to begin with, and the people who have them and or used them have a high opinion of them, so I guess that's what I'll go with. It will be a little while before I get it. (I have to recover from christmas first) But I will let ya guys know what I think of it when I get it... Or umm, I mean my kid gets it :D