just messin around

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA........THATS A GOOD BROOKE............U NEED TO FIND URSELF A MAN, THEN MAYBE U WOULD BE MORE NORMAL AND HAVE A LIFE, AND NOT PUT PPL DOWN ON THE BANSHEE CITE.........MY B/F POSTED A TOPIC ABOUT HIS WALLPAPER, AND HERE U GO AND SAY SHIT ABOUT ME.............LMFAO.....THATS FUCKED UP BIG TIME..........LIKE I SAID WE R 2-GETHER AND FINE..........NONE OF UR BUSINESS...........AND IM NOT THE CRAZY ONE SWEETHEART.............GO CHECK UR MYSPACE OUT, AND U MIGHT WANNA CHANGE UR PROFILE, CUZ ITS NOTHIN BUT CRAZY SHIT ON THERE.......UR BIPOLAR AND SHIT...........THATS NUTS...........ANYWAY..........THIS IS A CITE ABOUT BANSHEES, AND SOMETIMES A COUPLE OTHER THINGS OFF TOPIC............BUT ITS NOT ABOUT ME.............SO LAY OFF WOMAN!! AND GO GET URSELF A MAN OR SOMETHIN

450939[/snapback]

I can see some craziness, but its not comming from Brooke. :D

I can see some craziness, but its not comming from Brooke. :D

450956[/snapback]

bahhahaha I was thinking the same thing.

Excellent job proving to everybody that Brooke is a whack job punk vixen, you definitely proved your point! Now you can go back to sitting in a corner all bug eyed brushing a dolls hair while muttering "I'm a pretty girl" to yourself.

I always wanted a stalker

almost had one once,,, but  no cigar

450975[/snapback]

Its never like it is in the "good" movies.

I've had my share of "interested" women back in highschool and there abouts. Tell you what..... The last thing you want is some psycho bitch calling your house at 2am and hanging up a dozen times. Or driving past your house yelling your name, or calling your friends and harassing them in the name of obsession.

Now, if you happen to aquire a stalker thats more Playmate, and less inmate, good for you, but I doubt it could ever happen like that. God is mean. He's a little boy on an ant hill with a magnifying glass :(

lol this is funny im glad everyone can see the insanity put up with (and i kno yas are gonna say well u put up with it) but at least i aint the one thats goin crazy i think im gonna stay outa this thread now and just watch from the bleechers (sp) hahahaha this could get good (also would like to say that nuttin punk says reflects my feelings or thoughts or my point of view, just so yas kno i aint here for the drama but there aint much short i can do to stop it beside like choke her or somethin and i dont think that would be cool, so please dont chastise me for her ignorance)

ya........nick and i go riding together once a week down here.........he climbs the hills mostly while i watch............but i also can climb some.........im not very good at it though, yet............but i can ride pretty good all together..........i had my four wheeler for awhile now

o ya, and brooke, like i said nicely before sweetheart............this is a topic about nicks wallpaper, not me, ur a phycho hun............face it

Edited by Punk_Vixen1265

vixen...your fuckin stupid and annoying anyways...you follow your boyfriend around and reply to all of his posts here

your right...this is a banshee site...i have yet to see you make one post that had anything to do with a 4 wheeler...so quit running your mouth...bc its obvious by your posts that you are insecure of your boyfriend and do follow him around checking up on him constantly...so now...im pressing the bitch slap button..bc your gettin on my nerves!  banghead

450945[/snapback]

o ya check up above this post that u posted, im pretty sure that i put somethin there about me ridin my four wheeler honda 400 ex...........check again, and quit puttin me down when u dont kno me...........i never said anythin bad about u

o ya check up above this post that u posted, im pretty sure that i put somethin there about me ridin my four wheeler honda 400 ex...........check again, and quit puttin me down when u dont kno me...........i never said anythin bad about u

451146[/snapback]

shes just showing her opinion just as you are.

Man...I wish they would get off the name calling and get on with the clothes rippnig off contest. Im reading all this girly talk and Im waiting for some skin. Will there be any? Tell ya what. Why dont you ladies post some pics and us guys will determine who is crazy?

And what is this Im reading about Brooke's ass....damnit I wanna see it!

WTF

i hear you had a friendly thread going about me while i was gone, you psycho bitch.

why did you delete it, PUSSY?

i dont think you want the full story coming out, your prescious boyfriend may not like some of the things you had to say.

i should hunt you down and fuck your boyfriend just to spite you.