cutiegirlracing

RXP

whats it been chris a week and they already think your a guy come back to jetski at least it too us 3 weeks befroe we thought you were a dude.

so sell that 4 wheeler get a new engine for that rxx and come back to jetski foriums girl or guy you still know your shit about jetski and show us them titties!!!

or a least show that pic of you in cumberland again.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats it been chris a week and they already think your a guy  come back to jetski at least it too us  3 weeks befroe we thought you were a dude.

so sell that 4 wheeler get a new engine for that rxx and come back to jetski foriums girl or guy you still know your shit about jetski and show us them titties!!!

or a least show that pic of you in cumberland again.

446619[/snapback]

It took me awhile to figure out what this was about. You followed me? What the hell. Isn't this stocking or something like that? I got a new engine for my XX.

RXP, nice ski, did your granpa not need it today?

dont get why would you pretend to be a chick...you a crossdresser or somethin?

446649[/snapback]

It took me awhile to figure out what this was about. You followed me? What the hell. Isn't this stocking or something like that? I got a new engine for my XX.

RXP, nice ski, did your granpa not need it today?

446694[/snapback]

Well the fact that "stalking" is "stocking" could be a hint at liking to wear some pantihose! :rotflmao::o:rotflmao::o:rotflmao:

granpa's ski? keep that talk for the next pokerrun. buy hey I need your help. my ski takes on water the dealer said it was the plugs and put new ones in but as much water in it I can't think it was just plugs. what's your take on this?

446801[/snapback]

[/quote

I think this post is in the wrong forum (site)

granpa's ski? keep that talk for the next pokerrun.  buy hey I need your help. my ski takes on water the dealer said it was the plugs and put new ones in but as much water in it I can't think it was just plugs. what's your take on this?

446801[/snapback]

Does it do it on plane? If so I doubt it's your plugs. The Rxp it a close loop so I can't see that being it either. The exhaust is however an open loop, so it might be that or something on the pump itself. My guess would be a loose exhaust hose. But put a post on greenhulk and my dad or one of one of those guys might know. But more information on what your doing when it does this would be helpful.

Email me (Covergirlracing@aol.com)or leave a post on jetski, not this site please.

I'm sure I can figure it out.

Does it do it on plane? If so I doubt it's your plugs. The Rxp it a close loop so I can't see that being it either. The exhaust is however an open loop, so it might be that or something on the pump itself. My guess would be a loose exhaust hose. But put a post on greenhulk and my dad or one of one of those guys might know. But more information on what your doing when it does this would be helpful.

Email me (Covergirlracing@aol.com)or leave a post on jetski, not this site please.

I'm  sure I can figure it out.

446906[/snapback]

Didn't know jetskis where OBDII compliant? Jetskis have exhaust HOSES?