Bud Light graphics

ElDiablo52

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you could get the jack daniels graphics made somewhere theres alot of lesser known graphics companies that would take on a custom deal, and if you get them done in a batch you might even get a cheaper price and sell off the rest. Only thing is using the JD logo it might be trademark infringement but whatever just me .02 cents on the subject

I feel bad for those of you who don't live on the East. You are missing probably one of the best lagers in the world...YUENGLING! Made by the oldest brewery in the US here in PA. I guess if your thirsty and there is no water around than I can see why you all would like Bud, Miller, and Corona! :bolt:

:cheers:

449255[/snapback]

:cheers: Im 25 miles north of the Yuengling brewery. Yuengling Lager is great. Also like Rollin' Rock.

meat u ever go on the tour thru there its pretty cool then they let u try all the beers at the end haha  :cheers:

451937[/snapback]

nope never did the tour.

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but One Industries is the company who put out that Bud Light graphics kit and Golden West Cycle was selling them.

I bet you could get the jack daniels graphics made somewhere theres alot of lesser known graphics companies that would take on a custom deal, and if you get them done in a batch you might even get a cheaper price and sell off the rest. Only thing is using the JD logo it might be trademark infringement but whatever just me .02 cents on the subject

451774[/snapback]

If you only do it for yourself, they shouldn't be able to say anything. They wouldn't if they could. Now if you do it and start selling them, then yes they will have a problem. But I would be willing to bet that if you did all the work, and contacted them about it, they would work with you.