Pics

namshee

It does look like Joburg. Haven't seen any boards like that up here though. There was a guy caught at 285kmh on his GSXR1000 and the idiot actually stopped and got slapped with a 45k fine! :whoa:

445116[/snapback]

how stupid can you be?? :shootself: the'll never catch me- i'll speed all the way back to my garage!! :bolt:

I would have just shot past take the next off ramp and then make a few turns and by then you should be gone. At least the guy got into the papers and into the record books. Apparently that's the highest speed a bike has been physically slapped with a fine for ever! :lol:

bet it would look nice. you most post some pics of your shee sometime in the imnages section.  :cheers:

445176[/snapback]

I will try again some time. Last time I tried it didn't work. I added a few things to her this week end. I put on a set of front spacers and turned the wheels around. I must say you gain a lot of width that way, not sure how she will ride though. I'll know after the week end. Has anybody else here tried turning the front wheels around? :cheers:

Apparently that's the highest speed a bike has been physically slapped with a fine for ever! :lol:

445133[/snapback]

A guy got pulled over doing 204 mph not too far from where I work, not sure what ever happened to him. Thanks to him though if anybody gets caught running triple digits it's an automatic 6 month license suspension now.

A guy got pulled over doing 204 mph not too far from where I work, not sure what ever happened to him.  Thanks to him though if anybody gets caught running triple digits it's an automatic 6 month license suspension now.

445198[/snapback]

That's like 327kmh. I bet he got himself a big inmate roommate called Bubba! :whoa:

haha i wouldnt of stopped either...Me and about 7 other people were coming back from a car show and we were on the high way doing bout 130-170 the whole way home a cop had someone pulled over on the other side on the exspressway we had 2 people way in the back that wasnt keeping up with us..so once the cop got done writeing the persn a ticket the 2 kids who was in the back went pass the cop doing about 80 and the cop stoped them and gave them a ticket and he knew them 2 people was with us and he told him to tell us to slow down... then with my luck i was on my way home and got a ticket doing 78 in a 45 and unlic drive only had my permit for the bike fawkin fee's for that was over 400 for both tickets but then my bike got stolen out of my driveway brand new 2005 gsxr 750 bout 1700 miles goneeeee :cry: so no more speeding tickets for me :yank: