cops

rus-CCCP-sia

Ok, I was at a local bar the other night having a good time and drinking a few beers. It was getting late so i decided to head home but on the way to my car I had to piss really bad so I said hell with it and went onthe side of the building. Turnss out a cop was watching me the whole time and turned his lights on and im like oh shit. He is like you are gonna have to have a beathalizer test. I was over the legal limit so he says you have 2 choices. you are gonna get a ticket for being intoxicated in public or one for indecent exposure. I took the indecent exposure ticket, 1100 dollars! $100 for every inch. :evil: (realistically it would be more like 50 cents lol)

cuz, he should have gave you a ticket for being one ugly mother fugger.if i had a mug that looked like that i wouldn`t post it all over the net for all to see.get a paper bag or a bee keepers mask.i can`t eat my dinner now i lost my appetite, thanks.

Ok, I was at a local bar the other night having a good time and drinking a few beers.  It was getting late so i decided to head home but on the way to my car I had to piss really bad so I said hell with it and went onthe side of the building.  Turnss out a cop was watching me the whole time and turned his lights on and im like oh shit.  He is like you are gonna have to have a beathalizer test.  I was over the legal limit so he says you have 2 choices. you are gonna get a ticket for being intoxicated in public or one for indecent exposure.  I took the indecent exposure ticket,  1100 dollars!  $100 for every inch.  :evil: (realistically it would be more like 50 cents  lol)

442480[/snapback]

LOL how much was your ticket for underage?

Not sure how it is in your state but in Iowa indecent exposure can lead to you registering as a sex offender. :shrugani:

442776[/snapback]

Same in Utah. And you get your name address and picture on the Utah State sex offenders website. You have to register everytime you move or you face going to jail if your caught. Plus its on there for up to 10 years.

Luckily for me, my junk is fun sized. I don't think anyone could see it if I was standing there taking a piss with my pants around my ankles. :D