my first 4 wheeler, no Im not a rookie

Whats up guys?

this is my first four wheeler, Ive been on dirt bikes for 4 years now (modded out the ass kdx 200) and am moving to a 4wheeler because I figure I better be around to watch my little girl grow up. I just put down money on a 2005 banshee and will be building it up over the winter, or at least collecting parts for it. Im wondering what the best woods mods are for it, Im looking for good midrange to top end power. Im thinking the standard pipe/reeds/airbox mods for it, and am not afraid to run 110 through it since I run it in my bike anyways. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Bill

welcome. you could take some material off the head to bump your compression up. can advance the timing some as well. a mild port job will also help considerably. pipes, well, Toomey T5's are a very versatile pipe, as are Pro Circuits, and FMF's. Some 28PWK carbs would be a good investment too.

good luck with it.

for mid to top power I would suggest a GORR port, T-5's, 30mm carbs, noss cool head with 18cc domes, some Razr rear tires, lightned fly wheel and advance your timing +4 degrees with a Ricky Stator adjustable timing plate. You can wait till your top end goes to port it, the other bolt ons will really improve your ride! Welcome to the HQ.