yanks5164 Screwed me out of 380 bux!, Supposedly "

Stinger

Well, I've talked to everyone in his family now (dad, sister, brother, etc.) and it appears that they think I'll go away if they keep ignoring what I have to say and not having him return my calls...that's not gonna happen.

I notified my state attorney general, as well as the NY atty general on Friday, both made it sound like they were more than willing to help. Sounded like it should be pretty easy to fix through the court system.

I'll also be notifying the FBI that he commited mail fraud early next week. I've seen many occassions where people got arrested for this exact same offense (sending fraudulent items via the United States Postal Service). I wish I could be there to watch him to cuffed and stuffed.

Since the item was shipped from the Family business, I'm going to list them in the lawsuit as well...how am I supposed to know who the real culprit is?

if you paid buy credit card or paypal w/credit card, you can ask the credit card company to chargeback, returnig your money to you (a reversal if you will)

Well, I've talked to everyone in his family now (dad, sister, brother, etc.)  and it appears that they think I'll go away if they keep ignoring what I have to say and not having him return my calls...that's not gonna happen.

I notified my state attorney general, as well as the NY atty general on Friday, both made it sound like they were more than willing to help.  Sounded like it should be pretty easy to fix through the court system.

I'll also be notifying the FBI that he commited mail fraud early next week.  I've seen many occassions where people got arrested for this exact same offense (sending fraudulent items via the United States Postal Service).  I wish I could be there to watch him to cuffed and stuffed.

Since the item was shipped from the Family business, I'm going to list them in the lawsuit as well...how am I supposed to know who the real culprit is?

444577[/snapback]

It will be nice to see how this turns out. :headbang:

I paid with a Money Order so I can't get the money back via paypal or a CC.

I do have the box the items where shipped in (with his family's business name and such as the "from" address) as well as a log of every time I called, who I talked to, etc. I've also got a copy of all of the PM's we had between each other, including the one that said he recieved my money order, and the one that says he shipped the arms to me.

Should be fun, as stated...I love getting the best of dirtbags...

I paid with a Money Order so I can't get the money back via paypal or a CC.

I do have the box the items where shipped in (with his family's business name and such as the "from" address) as well as a log of every time I called, who I talked to, etc.  I've also got a copy of all of the PM's we had between each other, including the one that said he recieved my money order, and the one that says he shipped the arms to me.

Should be fun, as stated...I love getting the best of dirtbags...

444974[/snapback]

sounds like you got your shit together, it shouldnt be to hard to nail this fucktart