JUST ABOUT FINISHED W/NEW MOTOR

Ok ,just about ready to wrap up my rebiuld on my new motor and need you guy's help on were to start out on jetting.mods are>new weisco crank,19cc domes, dune /drag port,+5 time,28mm keihein carbs ,k&n pods(hope carbs are big enough)cpi's,v2's.what jets should i start out w/for break in?help please ,i thought 310 ! :unsure:

Edited by THEREALBUDLIGHTBANSHEE

Ok ,just about ready to wrap up my rebiuld on my new motor and need you guy's help on were to start out on jetting.mods are>new weisco crank,19cc domes, dune /drag port,+5 time,28mm keihein carbs ,k&n pods(hope carbs are big enough)cpi's,v2's.what jets should i start out w/for break in?help please ,i thought 310 ! :unsure:

436583[/snapback]

Elevation? Temperature? Also, what color are your power bands, and did you make sure to top off your blinker fluid before you messed with jetting?

Elevation?  Temperature?  Also, what color are your power bands, and did you make sure to top off your blinker fluid before you messed with jetting?

436693[/snapback]

seal level ,60degrees f.and it was just a simple Q,always got to have a smart ass remark.dont we :angry: