correct me if im wrong........

Polish

Man that stock rear shocks rebound is soooo sloooooow that the back wheel prolly stay up in the air for a couple seconds after you hit a whoop

435937[/snapback]

low nitrogen can also play a huge role in a shock packing...................

how much preload do u have on the spring....is it single rate, dual rate?....do u know exactly how the shock was set up....and was it set up for a +4....the guy might have set it up for a longer swinger. When u make adjustments are u makin small ones or real big ones? I can dial in shocks for mx...give me some more info, hopefully i can help

how much preload do u have on the spring....is it single rate, dual rate?....do u know exactly how the shock was set up....and was it set up for a +4....the guy might have set it up for a longer swinger.  When u make adjustments are u makin small ones or real big ones?  I can dial in shocks for mx...give me some more info, hopefully i can help

436819[/snapback]

I have a +4 swinger.........190 lbs.......and ride dunes only.....dual rate shock.......thanks for any help!! :cheers:

eibach spring.....w/stock shock........new realve kit

hit me up

I had my rear shock rebuilt by PC out in El Cajon about two seasons ago. I had the same thing done to mine as what you did with the exception of spring rate for my weight and swingarm length. They actually got it dialed in so I didn't really need to touch any of the settings. I like a touch more compression dampening so I turned it in 2-3 clicks. Did you have the seal head replaced? Maybe they screwed something up on the install. If you need help dialing it in we are making a trip to Glamis the first weekend of December (2-4th).

I had my rear shock rebuilt by PC out in El Cajon about two seasons ago. I had the same thing done to mine as what you did with the exception of spring rate for my weight and swingarm length. They actually got it dialed in so I didn't really need to touch any of the settings. I like a touch more compression dampening so I turned it in 2-3 clicks. Did you have the seal head replaced? Maybe they screwed something up on the install. If you need help dialing it in we are making a trip to Glamis the first weekend of December (2-4th).

437802[/snapback]

thanks for the info..........hey that would be awesome if i could meet you out there. I might come out for a day trip cause I work 6 days a week...........Isnt it nice to live so close to the worlds best riding place.........only 2hours away

lmk

You say it's too stiff. First thing I would do is to take some preload out oof the shock.

Not so much that the rear drops a lot, just a little. Then take some compression out.

If you camp with Bansh I can cruise out to 13.5 on TDay weekend and look at it if you want.

I'll be there anyway.

Edited by MonkeyBoy