NEW JERSEY SUCKS

njbanshee

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its too cold---stop crying wussies!!! Ive been riding all week.Wifes banshee is running like a champ.I have your cold weather solution-SNOW PAWS from Rocky Mountain. They are 24.99 part# HG-0085-your hands Will stay warm all day :headbang: order now-If you dont like them I will buy them from you-No kidding-thats how sure I am. I plan on riding sat and sun-Lets go fellas-Ellison should start begging now,maybe she will let up by the weekend :lol: Green light is ON :cheers:

Fuck off Will :P I will be at your crib by 11am...Hands down no questions asked!!!

Its too cold---stop crying wussies!!! Ive been riding all week.Wifes banshee is running like a champ.I have your cold weather solution-SNOW PAWS from Rocky Mountain. They are 24.99 part# HG-0085-your hands Will stay warm all day :headbang:  order now-If you dont like them I will buy them from you-No kidding-thats how sure I am. I plan on riding sat and sun-Lets go fellas-Ellison should start begging now,maybe she will let up by the weekend :lol: Green light is ON :cheers:

479668[/snapback]

Its too cold---stop crying wussies!!! Ive been riding all week.Wifes banshee is running like a champ.I have your cold weather solution-SNOW PAWS from Rocky Mountain. They are 24.99 part# HG-0085-your hands Will stay warm all day :headbang:  order now-If you dont like them I will buy them from you-No kidding-thats how sure I am. I plan on riding sat and sun-Lets go fellas-Ellison should start begging now,maybe she will let up by the weekend :lol: Green light is ON :cheers:

479668[/snapback]

just waintin on those parts i ordered should be in tomarrow or thursday hopefully i have everything installed by friday night...........!!!!!!QUESTION ?? How hard is it to install a jet kit? never looked into it i dont like messing with detailed motor parts i do anything else but that...

Dont worry about it, install your other parts bring it down to Wills crib and we will jet it before we ride :headbang: Did you do something new to your bike that you are needing to rejet?

just waintin on those parts i ordered should be in tomarrow or thursday hopefully i have everything installed by friday night...........!!!!!!QUESTION ??  How hard is it to install a jet kit? never looked into it i dont like messing with detailed motor parts i do anything else but that...

480120[/snapback]

Dont worry about it, install your other parts bring it down to Wills crib and we will jet it before we ride :headbang:  Did you do something new to your bike that you are needing to rejet?

480122[/snapback]

yea i installed a k&n now its running lean it has fmf goldseries pipes but the fuilter it had was really dirty so i bought a K&N installed it the bike ran like crap havnt rode it for this reason and cause i took it apart....cause i flipped it so i had to buy all new suspension....thanks let me know what i need and ill bring it to save time/trouble