NEW JERSEY SUCKS

njbanshee

I just figured i'd post this in here so local NJ riders would see it. Its a sad day but i think i'm gonna sell the shee. If anyone is interested its a 4 mil stroker, port and polished, 33mm carbs, boss racing intakes, v-force reeds, K&n pod filters, perfectly jetted, clutch is all new with lock up, coolhead 18cc domes. Its got toomet t_5's, Chrome alba swingarm and a-arms, oversized radiator,

The bike is sick, its got a bunch more i just don't really feel like listing everything else. You get the idea. I'm looking for $7,500 or trade for equally nice yfz 450.

If you are interested 732-915-9885 and i'll tell you all about her.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very interested in ridin with you guys in NJ. You guys made me buy sand paddles yesterday.  It would be great if bigwill or doc bones or nyuk could pm me information on where to park and how to get into the riding area.  Doc, by the way Im the same Lanky from YFZ Central that bought your exhaust off of you.

-James

476436[/snapback]

Anyone? I want to go riding this weekend!!!!!!!

-James

Hell no, Im letting you know no matter what Im ridding this weekend :headbang:  What you brining out this weekend john, the honda or your kids bike :evil:

479584[/snapback]

you ain t got no work for either. YOUR WIFE AIN`T GONNA LET YOU RIDE.

shes gonna make you go shopping with her for curtains and candles and shit. just tell me now you can`t ride.