NEW JERSEY SUCKS

njbanshee

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say----my red and yellow pride and joy is again disabled-didnt tighten down jugs good and spung a leak under base gaskets-tried to tighten them down but to late-after disassembly-found the top ring on each piston pinched into the piston banghead no cylinder damage-everything is still nice and shiny-but new P4s are in order-so mean while I will have to represent on the banshee I just built for my wife-that might not go over real well----keep hope alive :headbang:

Hells yeah, we all know what the war wagon is capable of :bolt::bolt::bolt:

Sorry to say----my red and yellow pride and joy is again disabled-didnt tighten down jugs good and spung a leak under base gaskets-tried to tighten them down but to late-after disassembly-found the top ring on each piston pinched into the piston banghead no cylinder damage-everything is still nice and shiny-but new P4s are in order-so mean while I will have to represent on the banshee I just built for my wife-that might not go over real well----keep hope alive :headbang:

469893[/snapback]

Hey Ellison---When is your Wife gonna let you off punishment? I would like to ride with you before your tires get Dry rotted,before your kidds graduate college,before you have more Kidds--I know you have a banshee--I seen it before-come on down-bring it running or not-If we cant fix it-we can sell it :rotflmao:

LMAO, I have been ridding the past 3 weekends straight, Just got a monkey wrench put in my plans yesterday. Had some dumbass cab driver side swip my truck and I think he broke the front axle banghead But we just got a new 06 durango with the hemi, if parking is still good with you Im there this weekend :headbang:

Hey Ellison---When is your Wife gonna let you off punishment? I would like to ride with you before your tires get Dry rotted,before your kidds graduate college,before you have more Kidds--I know you have a banshee--I seen it before-come on down-bring it running or not-If we cant fix it-we can sell it :rotflmao:

469901[/snapback]

LMAO, I have been ridding the past 3 weekends straight, Just got a monkey wrench put in my plans yesterday. Had some dumbass cab driver side swip my truck and I think he broke the front axle banghead  But we just got a new 06 durango with the hemi, if parking is still good with you Im there this weekend :headbang:

469904[/snapback]

you always got some excuse.drove in a pit, cab driver hit your truck.wife is punishing you. stop making excuses and come down manchster.