Thanksgiving Plans

TEXWS6

I am trying to decide what I want to do for thanksgiving. I will either be out at the Kermit dunes or might make the trip all the way out to Glamis. Probably end up out at Kermit, Tx since Glamis will be packed and that is about 14 hour drive for me. What is everyone else's plans?

Kevin

From the satellite images I have seen LS, oklahoma and Kermit are the same size. They sure as hell aren't anything like Glamis or Dumont, but for out here they are nice. You wouldn't believe the amount of people we get from the DFW area!! It is only a 5 hour drive from DFW area to Kermit for all you guys.

Kevin

I myself say Kermit I am from Dallas area also, the dunes are just as tall a Lil Sahara if you ask my, they just don't peak as much... Climb up them and it levels off then go down the other side. Lil Sahara it's up and pretty much back down. follow me?

I can't say I prefer either or, but if I am loading up momma and the kids, Kermit is way cheaper..

I think kermit also has a bigger riding area.. Looking at satelite the east boundry run about 5 mile north to south... Lil Sahara is only about 1 or 2 miles from north to south...

Kermit is only 60 more mile drive time from Dallas..

I want to go to Kermot Thanksgiving but I think my other buds are wanting LIL Sahara fuck it's all sand... :headbang:

got pics on the AFROsite

and video's also my bud Joe, some drags, and me...

here's the sat maps

lil sahara

kermit

Edited by 98bonerSTOCKshee

I will be heading up to LS shortly, brother just signed nice contract with large oil company in OK City and he needs someone to ride with. Here are a few more pics of Kermit I found on another site. The dunes are super nice, would be nice to get with all you guys at LS and do some real riding and some real beer drinking.