Trinity Cheetah400 kit

backspackle

the power valve Cheetah's are awesome... there's a 400 set up in the for sale forum right now for cheap. Sounds like it needs a bit of work though. Do a search there is lots of info on Cheetah cyl's. I did a review of mine a while back.

Edited by Ruko

I had Trinity's 420 top end and while it was much better than stock I was not impressed with their porting. I think it had a lot of power left in it. They also take forever. Unfortunately they have some kinda rights to the Cheetah's so they all come through there. There are lots of other builders to buy them from but they all come from Trinity. I got mine from K&T Performance and I am very happy with it. I would sujest if you get new Cheetah cylinders get them through some other builder than Trinity and have them do the porting.

couldnt you just buy them from trinity and take them or send them out and have them ported?

432274[/snapback]

Yep, and that's what a lot of people do. We understand that everyone has their own personal preference in porting so it's not as if we're going to be upset if you buy from us and port it somewhere else.

Besides, chances are you'll get the cylinders from us faster since we have the largest stock of Cheetahs in the country.

PS. We also slashed prices on full-size Cheetahs with block-off plates instead of powervalves. Now they're close to the same price as a Cub but you have the option of later adding in the powervalves if you change your mind.

Edited by rocketpig