ANYONE TRY THIS

grounded

I know what that is. Parasailin' :headbang:

I went just this summer off the island of Maui in Hawaii.

Had a helluva time. The boat driver stopped and let us float down

and made us think he was gonna dunk us. Just as we were about to

hit the water, he took off and shot us back up into the air.

Edited by Hilarious

yup, i went at the end of july in myrtle beach... went twice, and it only cost me $5... the driver did the same thing to us, he started winching us in, and when we got to the point where there was only maybe 50-75 feet of rope left, he completely stopped, and our legs hit the water, and then he flew forward and we shot back up, then he winched us in the rest of the way, had a blast, first time ever doing that, and im glad i did...

-_- Personally I always thought it looked boring as shit. But then I'm used to launching up into the air using a kite. I have plenty of wet landings...mostly from the kite losing power and falling out of the sky while I'm 25 feet up. Nothing like a freefall right onto your ass from that height.

-_- Personally I always thought it looked boring as shit.  But then I'm used to launching up into the air using a kite.  I have plenty of wet landings...mostly from the kite losing power and falling out of the sky while I'm 25 feet up.  Nothing like a freefall right onto your ass from that height.

429518[/snapback]

So that's whats wrong with you <_< ...

Mike

Yeah Stan, I got em going. They're pretty cool but hard as hell to really get comfortable on. Also they're tiring as shit. You can walk around in em for about 45 min but after that you start tripping over your feet. If you wanna try running or bouncing, don't plan on going more than 100 feet or so. I managed to run about 14 mph and jump roughly 3 feet high. I suppose if I used em daily I'd prolly get better but I got too many other things on my plate. Never did get the halloween satyr costume made for em...