square trade

the square trade thing is to lure you into a false state of security, square trade only acts when you pay them after you have been ripped off.they have their hand in your back pocket ,while e bay and paypal have their hands in both front pockets.

Oh yeah, and how does he know it has 110 miles?  Ive seen hour meters on quads, but not odometers.

429571[/snapback]

lots of quads have odometers. and the quad is a 2005 honda rincon with 110 miles, highlifter fender kit, custom made snorkel, jet kit and aftermarket exhaust is how he described it and had pictures of it. the fact that it is $4000 canadian shipped back to canada made me suspicous that it was stolen or something. then he just kept saying things that made me look suspicous. oh and also i live in canada

See if he wants to use a escrow service for payment. https://www.escrow.com/index.asp

You give the money to the escrow, if the bike is not shipped, they dont get the money, they wont get the money until you say everything is as said.

If he doesnt want to use escrow, then its a scam for sure, if he has no problem using escrow this just may be a legit offer. If it turns out to be a fraud, then you can warn people of it.

I personally would rather not buy a bike overseas, I like to be able to look at and test drive anything I buy before I turn money over.