Gearing?

biggun6ss

I am running 9 paddle haulers. I know they have to much paddle for my mods, but that is all Rocky Mountain had at the time. With a 14 tooth I pull them fine all the way through 6th. I just want to have a little more top end pull but the 15 tooth made me bog and wouldnt let me wrap all the way through the power band in 5th or 6th.

With a 14 tooth front sprocket, I can launch in second, wrap all the way through the powerband in every gear, but my top end isnt that good. So I switched to a 15 tooth front sprocket and I launch in first, wrap through the powerband through fourth, but in 5th and 6th it just gets about midway through the powerband and doesnt want to pull anymore. Sometimes I cant even shift into 6th without it bogging down. I just ordered a 39 tooth rear sprocket to help the top end a little and I am going to put the 14 tooth front back on. I am thinking of trying a buddies set of 8 paddle haulers and see how it feels.