drags in Effingham Ks

BFD Race'n

Well Guy's I'm back from MO

The track looks good for Sunday we will give everyone two practice runs starting at 2:00 pm that is per bike. Then we will start the races after that. It looks like it is going to be warm If you have any questions feel free to call

913-874-4055 home

913-426-2853 cell

If you want just leave a message and I will call ytou back

Thanks Buzz

Well Guy's  I'm back from MO

The track looks good for Sunday we will give everyone two practice runs starting at 2:00 pm that is per bike. Then we will start the races after that. It looks like it is going to be warm If you have any questions feel free to call

913-874-4055 home

913-426-2853  cell

If you want just leave a message and I will call ytou back

Thanks Buzz

423876[/snapback]

It sounds like some people want to practice tonight so if you would like we can practice just show up there will not be a rest room or concesson stand tonight

Buzz

Buzz, you gonna water the track Sun. afternoon? The more traction the better in my book, plus the spectators won't get dusted out! The track was perfect the last race!

424010[/snapback]

we wil water the track if we need to, the cool air is not taking the moisture out

Rick C & Matt from Meriden had their bikes here last night and said the track is hooking perfect

lets just say "you guys would be very amazed and surpized ".i have beaten many 4 mil strokers,4mil big bore strokers ,a few 7 mil strokers and even a 10 mil or two.my big reed toomey motor with stock crank is already putting out in most cases more horses and torque than most 4 mill motors ,ed toomey knew his shit.b's passion motor is very hard to beat,if you don't get him in the first 60 ft you ain't gonna beat him.i ran the Passion x3 last week at the dirt drags [500ft] .i ran a best of 5.8 seconds and worse 6.2. and made every run using only 1st,2nd and third gears with a 16-38 sprocket combo.b has a strut and 8 over swingarm on his shee and i could'nt hold full wide open throttle the whole 500ft.

Edited by blueshee03