bog at about 1/8 throttle

i know its the pilot i just need to know if i should go up or down? i have a stock banshee just a k&n and no lid pilots are stockat 25 's i believe, thats what it said on the side. so i should go up right? what do you think i should go up to? its a pretty bad bog and my idle screws are turned all the way in to get it to idle and when i rev it up it idles real high for a min and then gradually drops back to a nice idle. also i am at 290 mains with just the k&n and i think im ganna try 310's today cause im still lean. doesnt the sound high for just the filter? and i have no air leaks ive checked hundreds of times. is there any chance that my banshee is just differant and can handle those mains or am i in trouble?

any help at all is appreciated

thanks in advance

Edited by stockridinshee

If all you have is a filter no pipes you should be at 220 maybe 230 stock is 200-210 I run 280 and have pipes and filter the stock piot is fine. do you still have the tors units or?

If all you have is a filter no pipes you should be at 220 maybe 230 stock is 200-210 I run 280 and have pipes and filter the stock piot is fine. do you still have the tors units or?

421694[/snapback]

Agree... I cannot believe that you should be nearly that high with only K&N w/o lid. You also shouldn't need to make any pilot adjustments. With my mods (in sig, minus timing plate at the time), I didn't need to make any pilot changes until I went to Oregon dunes at sea level and 20 degrees cooler. Are you fouling plugs with that main? I know you said you've checked for air leaks but, I'd check again... thinking there has to be something. How high are you revving it when it hangs (indication of lean condition). You might try making a needle adjustment to richen it up (clip down a position, maybe two but prolly not) through the midrange.