2005 Gold Rush Race

dlnoss

Here is a flyer for the 2005 Gold Rush.  It's a really fun event.  It's for beginners, novices and pros.

Gold Rush Flyer

418786[/snapback]

Dave are you going to be there? I got a new polaris predator, I'm going to ride it and use my banshee as a back up bike. I need to get a twist throttle for the predator, you got any good hook-ups on any predator stuff?

Jack,

I'm going to try to be there. I don't have any stuff for the Predator. I would like to develop some stuff but don't know what would be good to make for them. And didn't know anyone,,,,,,,,until now,,,,,, that had one. :)

I don't know if my Banshee would do well there unless I took the plus a-arms and axle off and put the stock length ones back on. I haven't ridden the Gold rush before. Is width a problem?

I could ride the Z400 if I promise Jaylee that I'll fix it if I tear it up.

Jack,

I'm going to try to be there.  I don't have any stuff for the Predator.  I would like to develop some stuff but don't know what would be good to make for them.  And didn't know anyone,,,,,,,,until now,,,,,, that had one.  :)

I don't know if my Banshee would do well there unless I took the plus a-arms and axle off and put the stock length ones back on.  I haven't ridden the Gold rush before.  Is width a problem?

418880[/snapback]

width is not a real big problem, I know Don clifton is one of the guys that sets the track up and he makes sure that there no place more narrow that 50". I'm going to ride the buddy race with a friend of mine from K.C., he is going to be on his yfz. I think the z400 would be a great bike to ride.

Jack,

I'm going to try to be there.  I don't have any stuff for the Predator.  I would like to develop some stuff but don't know what would be good to make for them.  And didn't know anyone,,,,,,,,until now,,,,,, that had one.  :)

I don't know if my Banshee would do well there unless I took the plus a-arms and axle off and put the stock length ones back on.  I haven't ridden the Gold rush before.  Is width a problem?

418880[/snapback]

width is not a real big problem, I know Don clifton is one of the guys that sets the track up and he makes sure that there no place more narrow that 50". I'm going to ride the buddy race with a friend of mine from K.C., he is going to be on his yfz. I think the z400 would be a great bike to ride.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I talked to Don this morning, he is the guy that sets the track up and promotes the the gold rush. He said the track is lookin great and we will run the track backwards this year. He also said the track is lookin dry but there is rain in the forcast for Sunday and Monday this week with the temps in the upper 60's this weekend. If anybody plans on going let me know and I will save you a spot or you can pit in my area I'm going to get on Friday.