need info...on building a ramp

saud alzaabi

hey guys,

well i need some info from freestyling pro's in here on the sizes of a ramp for a beginners freestyle...let me make it easier....but with a storry :P

u see ive been searching for great jumps just to have time in the air to do a superman or a cancan but i couldnt find so i said it would be better if i builded the jump and the landing is already there..anyway i will be jumping my banshee so i need the jump to be good and will let me have time in the air but wont get me really damn high in the air..just a simple thing as a beginner freestyler that wants to do a super man and wants to spend most of the time in the air :D hehe i also want the sizes and blue prints of them please :P any pics would be apreciated

thank you

ps: mods i dont know if this is the correct forum for this post but i couldnt find the correct place except this.

I believe BFS was looking for plans for a ramp one time.  Someone posted a sick design for a ramp.  I believe it was done in MS Paint.  Someone should repost that pic i they have it.

:cheers:

418467[/snapback]

That was my ramp design. Its on my other lap top that decided to stop working.

I'll see if I can't come up with another sick design tomorrow at work.

The question is will he actually jump off it?  BFS - did you ever accomplish that Banshee Backflip yet?

419052[/snapback]

umm u dont know...but i know because i will jump it....and nice question but u should understand while reading..i said i need a begginners ramp that can let me throw a superman and these stunts...so if u waited exactly 2.5 years i will be doing a double can can look back back flips and land it with a no hander :) its true but its ok u shouldnt believe me :P haha but anyway im really serious about the ramp cuz by this thursday i will be taking the ramp design to a shob to build it for me but as i said please a ramp for beginners that will let me hit a superman and these little stunts :)

thank you

arigato :D

Here ya go.. Check out the first page on this thread. Stan's plans are right there for ya!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...8&hl=ramp+plans

ramp5yg.jpg

419107[/snapback]

I completely forgot to copyright those drawings so I could charge for them later.

Eh, just make sure those cross members are nailed together nice and solid.

My new design has a pneumatic ram attatched to the bottom side of the ramp. As you get near the top end of the ramp, it actuates and slams the ramp with about 3000lb*ft of force to give you more hang time...up to 35 seconds. :shrugani:

ahahahahaa  cumon guys im serious on the jump

i dont need that kind of design i cannot understand shit with that drawing  seriously guys s'il voi plait  <-- plz in french :D i know i know i speak french too hehe ok  seriously guys i need that ramp design by this weekend .

419470[/snapback]

:unsure: Do you need it in French?