FS: Skin Graphics w/ New Meier plastic, FMF Pipes

vdubn

I have the following Banshee parts for sale:

Complete Skin Graphics kit with new black Meier plastics, with the matching gripper seat cover, etc. I'd love to trade these for a nice black gripper seat and nice black plastics, or sell outright.

Here are some pics:

banshee_graphics1.jpg

banshee_graphics2.jpg

I also have a set of FMF Fatty pupes with Powercore silencers. The pipes were cleaned off recently (they had a lot of surface rust), and probably need to be painted or stripped and coated. Not deep rust, structurally in great shape.

$175 for the complete set of pipes

Yea, the wife's not really fond of the naked sillouette's of girls on the graphics, plus I changed frame colors to neon green, and want plain black plastic.

I could pull these graphics off, but then they'd be toast, so I figured if someone was interested, I'd just swap.

Any takers....

Any takers?? Basically for the price of new plastic, you get new plastic with the graphics kit.

If I can't find any interested parties, I may just have to pull the graphics and clean off the adhesive residue. I'd hate to do that though, because I'm sure it would ruin the graphics. Anyone know if the graphics can be removed and saved (clean the old adhesive off and add more so they can be reused)?

I've actually had a lot of people express interested in them, and I like the look, just without the naked ladies (makes my kids ask a lot of questions).

I pulled part of them off yesterday, and it didn't leave any residue, so I'll pull them off this week.

If anyone is interested in the graphics kit and the seat, I can put the graphics on wax paper to preserve them. They stay super sticky (I tried it on one).

Let me know.

Probably $125 shipped for the seat and graphics.

• 5 weeks later...