aftermarket banshee parts

Hi, Still have those a arms for sale? If so, Send me a pic and how much you want for them shipped. fukengruven83@yahoo.com. Im looking for a nice set of aftermarket a arms for my banshee but dont want to give my arm and part of my leg for them. Thanks. Anyone who reads this and has a set, must be plus 2 plus one. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You've logged on multiple times since I replied to all of your topics and you still haven't cleaned out your inbox. Would you rather me post my "private" message right here for everyone to see?

It's up to you whether we keep the details of how you screwed me over between ourselves or I let everyone know...you sure seem to sell alot of stuff on here. I'd hate to think what would happen if your potential buyers knew what was up...

Last chance. Next time I see you have logged in and not cleaned out your inbox, I'm going to post what's up, along with your address and such so someone can pay you a visit...

Edited by Stinger

• 2 weeks later...