overheating question

wooten

mine spits a little bit out the tube after a short ride in warm weather i think its normal too drip a little most lands on the plate betwwen the a arms a couple drops hit my pipes my coolant bottle is still full i have toomey t6s and delta v force3 reeds for mods engine is stock and runs great

4mm stroker + alota other shit porting etc......... and well my shit will overheat after i use the powerband for TOOO LONG lol ...... like wheni ran from the cops lol , try a bottle of watter wetter or something i heard its better ? or try aftermarket cooling head. both drop temps down 30 degrees i hear

Is it really hot, or are you just saying the fluid is spewing? Mine did that from day one (when the bike was stock) and continued doing that until I just lowered the fill level in the overflow bottle. It hasn't done it in years and the motor is also built now and I ride hard in Glamis heat all the time.

Rooster :dance:

Edited by Rooster

• 4 weeks later...