not crisp, no low mid

cool_racer

im kinda thinkin i need to drop the needles, im running LRD adjustables (they are leaking at the sinlencer/pipe meets does this effect?) wisecos, a k&n w/o lid at sea level and im at a 300 main. also it seams to flood bad when it sits, and usually needs to be bump started at the beggining of the ride but is 1st kick all day. i still have stock piolets and stock needle position. any ideas?

im kinda thinkin i need to drop the needles, im running LRD adjustables (they are leaking at the sinlencer/pipe meets does this effect?) wisecos, a k&n w/o lid at sea level and im at a 300 main. also it seams to flood bad when it sits, and usually needs to be bump started at the beggining of the ride but is 1st kick all day. i still have stock piolets and stock needle position. any ideas?

413976[/snapback]

Fix the leaks first, they'll affect quite a bit..also make sure the equalizer tube is still in place between the two carbs. (1/4" x 2" LONG)